The professional network and the online platform are open to anyone who is keen on ICT and digital inclusion with exchanges taking place around four thematic discussion groups:
- gender equality
- vulnerable groups at risk of exclusion
- education, training and certification
- youth employability
Members of the discussion groups have access to webinars and capacity building workshops, on- and off-line events, information on funding opportunities related to the topic and contacts with partners from other active organisations. Unite IT is about putting our heads and hearts together to unite Europe through digital empowerment and to overcome the digital divide!
Projects partners are:
- Malta Communications Authority
- IAN International Aid Network
- Foundation for Development of Democratic Rights
- Latvian Information and Communication Technology Association
- EOS Foundation – Educating for an Open Society Romania
- The National Union of Students in Europe
This short brochure, available in 33 languages, summarises and highlights some key facts and figures of the Unite-IT network as it was at the end of 2014.