From 02/25/2015 to 02/26/2015
General Assembly (GA) is composed of all Telecentre Europe’s member organisations represented by one chosen delegate and is held once a year. It is dedicated exclusively to our members where each delegate has a voting right on discussed activities, proposals and overall development of Telecentre Europe.
The purpose of GA:
- the approval of the proposals of the Board concerning the priorities of the association, its activities and development areas
- the amendment of the statutes
- the nomination and dismissal of the members of the Board and, if applicable, of the financial controllers
- the approval of the budgets and annual accounts
- the adoption and amendment of the bylaws
- the determination of the amounts of the fees
- the voluntary dissolution of the association
- the exclusion of a member.
You will be informed about the upcoming GA and its agenda by receiving a personal invitation.